TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In order to reserve classes, you must first have Ride credits available in your account. First you will be required to set up an account, and then you will be able to purchase classes or an unlimited 3 month membership.
- Purchased Classes expire 1 year after the date of purchase.
- The 3 month unlimited membership will expire the sooner of: 3 months after the first class taken under the membership or 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Purchased classes are final sales and cannot be transferred from one person to another
- Unworn, unwashed and undamaged clothing merchandise may be exchanged within 7 days of original purchase. All other merchandise sales are final.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, and American Express.
- Classes can be reserved 1 week prior to the class start time.
- Classes can only be reserved if you have Ride credits remaining in your account. If you do not have any credits remaining, you will need to purchase classes in advance of reserving a class.
- With every class, each rider can utilize rental shoes provided by Ride free of charge
- Prices are subject to change at anytime by Ride Cycle Club Ltd without notice.
- Reservations must be cancelled 12 hours prior to the class start time in order to receive the Ride credit back into your account. Classes cancelled after this time, or no shows, will not be credited back. Customers using a three-month unlimited membership or a class paid through a corporate account will be charged $21 upon late cancellation, due prior to the next class.
- In order to cancel, please log into your account, and un-reserve; or you may call the studio and ask them to cancel the class on your behalf.
- Please make sure you have received an email in order to confirm the class cancellation.
- In order to keep your reservation, you must sign in at the studio no later than 5 minutes prior to the start of class. After this point, bikes will be re-released to other customers.
- Once the Ride begins, customers will not be allowed to enter the class.
- If you do need to leave the class early, please do advise the instructor prior to the beginning of the class.
- Must be signed in person prior to first class
- Ride will provide limited lockers that will have a locking mechanism. Ride will not be responsible for the damage or loss any of your personal belongings while you are in class.
- If you are under 16 years of age, a parent guardian must also arrive in person on your first visit and also sign a parental release form.
Acceptance of Terms
- By using the Ride website/Mobile Application, and/or booking, and attending classes, you have accepted Ride Cycle Club Ltd Terms.
LINKS TO 3RD PARTY WEBSITES
- The Ride website may contain links to 3rd party websites that are not owned or controlled by Ride. Ride does not accept any responsibility for the content or practices of the 3rd party websites.