RIDE SUPPORT (ENERGY EXCHANGE) – ALL STUDIOS
RIDE is a continually expanding portfolio of innovative spin studios challenging the status quo of indoor cycling. Each RIDE is a full-body workout designed to reboot and strengthen both your body and mind. RIDE combines an intense cardiovascular sweat, micro bike movements and full body toning reinforced by the authority of music.
At RIDE we pride ourselves on bringing people together through sweat, community and rhythm. We RIDE to get lost in the music and the movement. We RIDE to get stronger, we RIDE to get better, and we RIDE to find our best selves. We RIDE united. We RIDE as one.
As a RIDE Studio Support, we are seeking passionate, service-oriented, positive and hard-working individuals with a love for health and fitness and an excitement for our brand. We are a high-growth company looking for hyper-organized, efficient, forward-thinking problem-solvers with exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
As a member of the Ride Support team, your duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide exceptional customer service and hospitality to RIDE clients
- Assist the Studio Team in daily studio tasks including but not limited to studio, spin room and change room maintenance & cleaning and overall studio support
- Provide support to the RIDE instructors to ensure a successful spin room set-up and bike set-up
- Keeping the studio clean and spotless at all times
- Regular bike maintenance
- Work together with all RIDE Staff members to build an efficient and extraordinary RIDE Family
- Assist RIDE clients in a professional and efficient manor while maintaining the RIDE studio culture
- Maintain the distinct RIDE aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere and culture
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
- Must have a friendly and professional phone etiquette
- Must have superior organizational skills
- Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule – Must have weekend, holiday, and some early morning / midday / late evening availability.
- Minimum of 4 hours/week in exchange for an unlimited RIDE membership
- Must be able to lift/carry a minimum of 30lbs.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “RIDE SUPPORT (ENERGY EXCHANGE)” and your local studio name in the subject line.