STUDIO MANAGER - TORONTO - KING WEST
STUDIO MANAGER - TORONTO - KING WEST
RIDE is a continually expanding portfolio of innovative spin studios challenging the status quo of indoor cycling. Each RIDE is a full-body workout designed to reboot and strengthen both your body and mind. RIDE combines an intense cardiovascular sweat, micro bike movements and full body toning reinforced by the authority of music.
At RIDE we pride ourselves on bringing people together through sweat, community and rhythm. We RIDE to get lost in the music and the movement. We RIDE to get stronger, we RIDE to get better, and we RIDE to find our best selves. We RIDE united. We RIDE as one.
As a RIDE STUDIO MANAGER, you are accountable for all aspects of running a top performing Ride Cycle Club Studio. You manage and lead the daily operations of the studio - scheduling, tracking and reporting of studio performance, product management, team development, etc. and are accountable for fostering the RIDE culture. This includes developing and sustaining meaningful relationships with your local community that will drive awareness and revenue to our King West Studio.
- Create and implement business strategies that will increase studio revenue.
- Lead the development and planning of community strategy to continue to grow the RIDE business and community connection.
- Hire, train, motivate, coach and develop the studio team
- You nurture talent and build a highly engaged, performance-oriented team.
- Manage scheduling of all team members.
- Ensure RIDE provides exceptional client service and studio experience.
- Ensure all client issues and concerns are managed in a positive and timely manner.
- Create and implement standard operational procedures and policies designed to support and grow studio performance.
- Manage Studio Retail operations including monthly inventory counts, studio supplies and re-orders.
- Track and report on overall business KPI’s and suggest creative solutions and implement necessary strategies and actions to achieve/exceed targets.
- Build the RIDE community by developing marketing strategies, initiatives and activations that contribute to increased brand awareness and heightened relationships for both existing and new clients
- Work in partnership with our lead instructor to ensure success in and outside of the spin room
- Oversee day to day operations and maintain cleanliness of the studio and manage overall upkeep of the studio and spin room
- Monitor Bike maintenance and work with RIDE Staff and support to clean AND ensure all studio bikes are operating at optimal performance
- Maintain and develop RIDES distinct brand and culture and lead your team to achieve and exceed company goals
- Minimum of 4 studio shifts per week. Tuesday's are to be an admin day, and should include:
- 5-6 hours in studio with remaining hours topped up with admin (ie. scheduling, emails, community connections, building out community calendar, organizing events (in-studio / out of studio), creating a plan for studio growth, etc.
- prep for leadership call
- actively participate on leadership call with studio update (community activations, targets, etc.)
- one-on-one call with Director, Studio Operations
- The opportunity to learn and develop in a growing business
- Personal and Professional development and training
- Health Benefits
- Unlimited Rides
- You are an extraordinary leader with demonstrated capabilities and experience leading a team
- Experience in leading, coaching and developing teams
- Entrepreneurial and business minded and have experience in strategic planning and business development
- Strong Interpersonal and written skills
- Exceptional communication skills – must be able to set clear expectations give/receive feedback clearly and effectively
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks in the moment
- Able to work a non-traditional and flexible schedule
- Self-starter, detail oriented and highly organized
- Passion for health and wellness
- Degree or Diploma from an accredited college or university
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to: Jobs@ridecycleclub.com with the subject line "STUDIO MANAGER – TORONTO”
How To Apply
Please email your CV and cover letter (in one document), to JOBS@RIDECYCLECLUB.COM with Job Title, Ride Cycle Club in the subject line.