RIDE FRONT DESK MANAGER – OSSINGTON
RIDE is a continually expanding portfolio of innovative spin studios challenging the status quo of indoor cycling. Each RIDE is a full-body workout designed to reboot and strengthen both your body and mind. RIDE combines an intense cardiovascular sweat, micro bike movements and full body toning reinforced by the authority of music.
At RIDE we pride ourselves on bringing people together through sweat, community and rhythm. We RIDE to get lost in the music and the movement. We RIDE to get stronger, we RIDE to get better, and we RIDE to find our best selves. We RIDE united. We RIDE as one.
As a RIDE FRONT DESK MANAGER, OSSINGTON, you are accountable for all front of house aspects of running a top performing Ride Cycle Club Studio. You manage and lead the daily operations of the studio – scheduling, tracking, and reporting of studio performance, product management, team development, etc. and are accountable for fostering the RIDE culture.
- Manage optimized scheduling for all Front Desk + RIDE Support Team Members and be the point person/available for any last-minute coverage as needed in studio.
- Manage all Front Desk + RIDE Support employee hiring + termination.
- Manage all Front Desk + RIDE Support employee onboarding.
- Manage all payroll processing for RIDE Front Desk employees.
- Build a highly engaged, performance-oriented team.
- Ensure RIDE provides exceptional client service and studio experience.
- Ensure all client issues and concerns are managed positively and timely.
- Manage Studio Retail Operations including monthly inventory counts, shipping/receiving, merchandising, etc.
- Manage all ordering and re-ordering of all studio supplies. Pickup of supplies required if necessary.
- Work in partnership with our CEO to ensure success in and outside of the spin room.
- Oversee day-to-day operations and maintain the cleanliness of the studio including the overall upkeep of the studio and spin room.
- Monitor studio bike maintenance and lead RIDE Front Desk + Support to clean and ensure all studio bikes are operating at optimal performance.
- Oversee all RIDE sound equipment maintenance as needed.
- Train, motivate, coach, and develop the RIDE Front Desk + Support team.
- Create updated task lists for team members to accomplish during scheduled shifts.
- Manage and monitor ClassPass as it pertains to studio operations.
- Execute in-studio and educate Front Desk team on marketing initiatives/assets on all companywide marketing promotions.
- Actively participate in RIDE leadership call with market update (community activations, leads, etc.)
- One-on-one call with RIDE Senior Leadership to review front desk operations, weekly budgets, and goals.
- Average of 25 hours per week, as necessary with 20 hours per week scheduled Front Desk and 2 hours per week admin.
- The opportunity to learn and develop in a growing business.
- Personal and Professional development and training.
- Unlimited Rides
- You are an extraordinary leader with demonstrated capabilities and experience leading a team.
- Business minded and have experience in strategic planning and organizational structure.
- Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and written skills.
- Exceptional communication skills – must be able to set clear expectations give/receive feedback clearly and effectively.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks in the moment.
- Able to work a non-traditional and flexible schedule.
- Self-starter, detail oriented and highly organized.
- Passion for health and wellness.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to: Jobs@ridecycleclub.com with the subject line “FRONT DESK MANAGER – OSSINGTON”