RIDE INSTRUCTOR – TORONTO STUDIOS
RIDE is a continually expanding portfolio of innovative spin studios challenging the status quo of indoor cycling. Each RIDE is a full-body workout designed to reboot and strengthen both your body and mind. RIDE combines an intense cardiovascular sweat, micro bike movements and full body toning reinforced by the authority of music.
At RIDE we pride ourselves on bringing people together through sweat, community and rhythm. We RIDE to get lost in the music and the movement. We RIDE to get stronger, we RIDE to get better, and we RIDE to find our best selves. We RIDE united. We RIDE as one.
As a RIDE INSTRUCTOR you are responsible for leading the pack. You bring your own energy, enthusiasm, and RIDE culture to each and every class you teach. You come prepared and are responsible for setting up the studio for and supporting the studio team. You have a passion and understanding for music, rhythm, and beat. You provide a consistent and on brand RIDE experience. You are accountable for building and fostering the RIDE culture.
- 3+ years in indoor cycling group fitness teaching experience is required.
- Experience in building and fostering your own business clientele is an asset.
- Bilingual is an asset.
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills.
- CPR + First Aid certified is an asset.
- Group Fitness Certifications is an asset.
- Performance art and/or acting experience an asset.
- Music BPM Knowledge, Mixing + Production an asset.
As a RIDE INSTRUCTOR you will receive:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits package (full time only)
- Unlimited RIDE classes
- Discounts on products + much more
All potential candidates will be required to complete an audition process.