FRONT DESK (PART-TIME OR FULL-TIME) – KING WEST – TORONTO
RIDE is a continually expanding portfolio of innovative spin studios challenging the status quo of indoor cycling. Each RIDE is a full-body workout designed to reboot and strengthen both your body and mind. RIDE combines an intense cardiovascular sweat, micro bike movements and full body toning reinforced by the authority of music.
At RIDE we pride ourselves on bringing people together through sweat, community and rhythm. We RIDE to get lost in the music and the movement. We RIDE to get stronger, we RIDE to get better, and we RIDE to find our best selves. We RIDE united. We RIDE as one.
As a RIDE STUDIO support lead, We are seeking passionate, service-oriented, positive and hard-working individuals with a love for health and fitness and an excitement for our brand. We are a high-growth company looking for hyper-organized, efficient, forward-thinking problem-solvers with exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
As part of your job as support lead your duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide exceptional customer service and hospitality to RIDE clients.
- Assist the Studio Management Team in daily studio tasks and projects including but not limited to basic computer tasks, communication and social media.
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative to brainstorm new ideas and events.
- Provide support to the RIDE instructors to ensure a successful class check-in process including bike setup, class sign-ins, wait-list management etc.
- Keeping the studio clean and spotless at all times
- Bike maintenance
- Work together with all RIDE Staff members to build an efficient and extraordinary RIDE Family
- Assist with the training and coaching of new hires for the front desk staff team
- Maintain product knowledge for all studio retail operations
- Maintain the distinct RIDE aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere and culture
- The opportunity to learn and develop in a growing business
- Personal and Professional development and training
- Unlimited Rides
- Must have customer service experience
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Must have outstanding customer service and problem solving skills
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
- Must have a friendly and professional phone and email etiquette
- Must have superior organizational skills
- Must have the flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule – Must have weekend, holiday, and some early morning / midday / late evening availability.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to kneel, bend, reach, climb and stand for long durations of time
- Must be able to lift/carry a minimum of 30lbs.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time